Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This and That


I really enjoyed our class last night! Here's a link to the Napoleonic blunder chart that we couldn't see very well on the screen and an English translation of it. Here's a link to the show about the two Brooklyn guys who retrace Marco Polo's travels--it looks like there's a lot of fun stuff there. Finally, here's a link to the National Geographic program, "How the Earth Changed History," that Mary mentioned. Hope you all have an excellent 4th of July and have a good time with your final projects. Send me a message if you run into any snags.

3 comments:

  1. Will the quiz on July 12 encompass Chapters 21-24? I am sorry if you covered this in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing...the syllabus only states through chpt 20...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd posted this already, but I don't see it now. It's a double quiz on Monday, so chapters 14-22 will be covered. Chapters 23-24 will be left over for our last class on 7/19. I think I'd better do a full post on this.

    ReplyDelete